Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eight Facts Of Life

Well as I listen to Anywhere ( By Evanescence ), I am wondering what to write. To tell you the truth, I had thought a lot along the same lines as my dear friend Patchez. But in my case, I was not as naïve about this term as Sohini had very kindly explained it to me. But at first impression, even I had thought it to be getting an invitation from Tagged, and I had thought, I already had an account there, so no big deal. But a big deal it did turn out to be.
To be honest, I wouldn’t have got down to writing this, till I had reached the safe realms of my hostel, and till my hols were a thing of the past, but for a certain person’s enthusiasm to read about me. Honestly, I have read what Zahid and Patchez has written about themselves, and honestly, I haven’t been able to discover myself that well, am an assortment of riches or rather jack of all trades yet master at none, so forgive me if I do goof up at this. But you are allowed goof ups in life, everyone makes them.

Here it goes:

1) Am a guy. A guy madly in love with sports. I could play all the sports and there was a time when I was hardly found at home. But certain events have made me think about that aspect, but still I would love to be that out going guy.


2) I love to eat and enjoy. People are surprised at the volumes that I can eat considering my diminutive stature. I love all kind’s of food, except karela and padwal. I hate them. And hostel food has made me realize the value of good food, and increased my appetite even more.


3) Am very adamant and moody. Nobody can stop me from doing something which I want to. But on the flipside, I always tend to do the opposite of what others tell me, and have got into trouble loads of times coz of that.


4) Am a novel freak. I have been reading since I was in class 4, when my sister handed me the first novel. And have been reading ever since. I even have a small library of books, of which me and my sister are rather proud of.


5) I love to watch movies. I have seen, god knowz how many movies and am still crazy about them. I have a collection of 160 movies with me in person, and have been trying to see all of them. I guess, there is something, apart from the world of blogging.


6) I don’t study much. My friends may say the complete opposite, but honestly I don’t study. As I say, it’s pure luck that I get good marks. But I gave up studying long ago.


7) My aim in life is to make loads of money and travel the world. You would be amazed at the dreamz I dream. But I know, that I am going to fulfill them one day. And going to space, is one dream that I would love to fulfill.


8) And finally, am very committed to friends. As I was telling someone recently, friends are for having fun with, embracing and forgetting, but honestly, I would go through the wall, to say the least to help my friends.


I know this has been a real bad attempt at describing what I am, but still a fair attempt. But still I guess this tagging business ain’t good. And since I don’t know many people, so I’ll reserve the right to tag people at a later time.

10 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

I hate padwal too!! UGHH!hey would love to see ur library someday.

ραŁŁαv said...

N as i told u, the lost(mad) girl is welcome to my house at any point of time..so u can c my library. N at least we can agree on one thing, i cant remember one thing we have in common, we have been fightin ever since lipikaz class began!!!!

Zahid said...

hmm......nice to see you compolete the tag !!!! And yes, please dont pour so many praises on our hostel yaar !!!! Hai to apna hi na !!!
lolz!!!

ραŁŁαv said...

i lov the hostel yaar.....guess it varies from person to person...but i lov the comradarie amongst us..tho the fud is real bad...but i luv all the rest!!

manisha said...

1. i knew u love sports..but this much....:P
2.seriously considerin ur stature....u glutton!!!!!
3.good at least u know dat..u can try to chnage urself then :P
4.yeah...i know dat
5.blogging rocks...netime!!!!!!!!!!
6. talk bout phek-oing!!!
7.thats new !!!!!!...cool...

lastly dat wsnt as bad as u thot it to be..!!!...atleast i came to know sum more thngs bout uu...:P

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Lovely!!

so am a dear friend of urs :) i take this for "youre talking to me!"

ραŁŁαv said...

For Manisha,
1)Yeah love sports, follow all kinds of crazy stuff yaar like basketball, baseball, ice hockey, american football, rugby....list is endless.
2)yeah m a big glutton...tho sumone commented that i eat slowly...but a lot!!!
3)cant....its a habit that refuses to abate.
6)n i dont pheko.....thatz the truth.
7)new..i thot i told u about my plans to travel...remember...

And that is just a part of me i guess...so now ur turn...lets c, how much i learn about u!!!!

ραŁŁαv said...

For Patchez, u'll always b a dear friend...i shall never regret scrappin the geek that i found on orkut. And i was bein ostinate i guess, ur wish...u wanna tell me or not.....n yeah, we can talk again....otherwise who else will call me up late at nite durin my examz?

Quaintzy Patchez said...

aww come awn!!! :-j

kya senti wala maara hai re ;)
yea.. :) that one was lovely too :)

ciao.. tc!

Aditi Joshi said...

an honest attempt... (excluding the 'you don't study much' wala thing...) :P i can testify that too... :D